1. Terms & Conditions
2. How the Program Works
2.1 Qualified Referrals.
A Qualified Referral occurs when:
a. The Referrer, a current customer of MacWala.com, clicks the Program on the MacWala.com site or App and shares a Referral Program Link through email, Facebook, or Twitter with a person, the Referred;
- Referee should be a new user for it to be counted as a referral;c. Referee should be a new user to be eligible to avail the vouchers.
To be eligible for participation in the Program, the Referrer must be a current Customer of MacWala.com. Both the Referrer and the Referred must be at least 18 years of age. MacWala.com reserves the right to find ineligible any Participant in the Program at its sole discretion.
2.3 Reward Conditions
Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the federal, state, and local tax laws applicable to the Participant. Participants are solely responsible for reporting such items on their tax returns and paying any associated tax liability.
Referral coupons can be availed only on core products not applicable on accessories
2.4 Expiration Rule
Points will be valid for 18 months from the date on which they have been earned.
A. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Program after the occurrence of Prohibited Conduct (as defined below), MacWala.com reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program.
B. Referrers agree not to use the Program to:
a.Violate applicable law;
b. Infringe the intellectual property rights of MacWala.com or any third parties;
c. Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
d. Collect or store personal data about other Referrers;
e. Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Referrer's identity;
f. Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
g. Interfere with another Referrer's use of the Program;
h. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
i. Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;j. Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
k. Resell, barter, trade, auction or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
C.Bulk Distribution ("Spam")
- If a Referrer provides a Personal Link to MacWala.com/Refer to a Friend by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members.
b. Bulk referrals, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Program in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in MacWala.com ‘s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Referrer's participation in the Program. MacWala.com has a no-tolerance spam policy.
- MacWala.com has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Referrers; however, MacWala.com may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
- While MacWala.com is the actual sender of the referral email, each Referrer must nonetheless comply with applicable law. Referrers who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify MacWala.com and all of the Released Parties against any liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a result of such violation.
D. Fraudulent and Suspicious Behavior
- MacWala.com may prohibit a Referrer from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit or Reward, in MacWala.com ‘s sole discretion, if MacWala.com determines that such Referrer is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Referrers or any representatives of MacWala.com.
- Use of any affiliate website, affiliate network properties, automated systems, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Referrers may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
- MacWala.com reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer and/or cancel any Reward(s) if MacWala.com finds a Referrer to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions in any way.e. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, MACWALA.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
3.1 Binding Effects
By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by the Program Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to agree to and abide by the Program Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to participate in the Program.
MacWala.com may, in its sole and absolute discretion, cancel, change, suspend, or modify any aspect of the Program or Program Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice. MacWala.com may, in its sole and absolute discretion, terminate or suspend any Member’s participation in the Program for breach of these Program Terms and Conditions or taking any actions that are inconsistent with the intent of these Program Terms and Conditions.
By participating in the Program, Participants release MacWala.com, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising, and promotions agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including, without limitation, property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of or in any way connected to the Program and/or the use of any Program rewards.