Updated by MacWala.com on 27 Sep 2023
MacWala Dot Com PVT LTD ( “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website www.macwala.com The website and the mobile application provide a platform using which the users can purchase products or services offered by us (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data belonging to the users of our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information such as Name, mobile number, Email, Location card details etc. Some of this information is collected in specific reference to the Services ordered by you on the website/mobile application. Your information may also be collected for the purposes of communication with you, to make the provision of Services to you more efficient, to collect payments from you for the Services ordered by you on our website/mobile application and such other purposes.
Types of Data Collected
During your use of the Services offered on the website/ mobile application, certain information is automatically collected. This includes information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
However, we do not collect your Credit/Debit card number, CVV number, and expiration date. You will enter these details directly on the payment gateway website(s), hence we are not privy to such sensitive information and shall not be responsible for any such Information disclosed.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
MacWala Dot Com PVT LTD uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To enhance the overall Service
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Product/Service when you choose to do so
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Data
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To third party service providers for the purposes of delivery of Services ordered by you on our website/mobile application.
- To comply with a legal obligation or protect against a legal liability
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: 7738584949